Saturday, August 25, 2007

Jackson makes breakfast

Jackson decided that while I was on the phone with Bart it was a very good idea to get himself more breakfast. (He has like 3 breakfasts a day, he's like a hobbit) So he came and showed me his bowl and more cereal, and I didn't realize it meant that there had been a cereal adventure without me. So about an hour and a half later, just as we were leaving the house, (it always happens just as your leaving the house, doesn't it?) I ran back to the kitchen to get a bottle of water and found the whole kitchen floor covered in frosted mini wheats (the large box I has just bought from Costco the day before). At least this time I tried to get pictures (and even took some video of Jackson dancing on the mini wheats) before I cleaned it up. At least if they're going to make huge, fun messes, I should get some pictures out of it to scrapbook! So much for grocery shopping, now we're out of cereal again!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Taralee said...

Oh, I feel your pain. Almost every single day I have several of these kinds of episodes with Halle lately. She'll spill all of her cereal (the last time was Rice Krispies... so little and fun to clean up) other times it's a bunch of water, the last 3 times it's been her poop. She goes in her diaper and then tries to get on the toilet. SOOO annoying :) Aren't kids just wonderful LOL!