Sunday, September 30, 2007

Play Group Thursday

Our ward does a playgroup every week, and this week its on Thursday at the Pumpkin Patch at Sunset Station. They are getting a really good deal ($6.50 a kid instead of $19). The kids can ride any of the rides they want and they get a pumpkin and a water. We only are scheduled from 10-11 am, so get there on time, and we're supposed to have a large group to get the discount, so anyone who would like to come is welcome (all you in Vegas should come...Tara, Shelise, Kara, Stacie...) Let me know if you have any questions... Love ya! (Come it would be fun to see everyone!) (Did I get it right Lisa/ Tricia?)

5 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Perfect! Thanks for spreading the word.

Kelsey said...

How fun! Wish I could go with you all!

Hawley Family said...

Hmm...I am totally going to have to see if I can come...when do you need to know by??

Heather said...

I dont have too busy of a day Thursday, so I am debating on coming! Let me know if you for SURE are going to go! Sounds like fun!

Chris and Kara Wood said...

Thanks for the invite. Taylor would have a blast so we'll see how the morning goes.