Thursday, October 18, 2007

Let's Go Cougars!!

We LOVE Cougar Football! We love it even more after a great game like the one on Saturday night. Although growing up here in Las Vegas, I have a little bit of fondness for the Rebels, (I used to go to lots of games when I was little), but it doesn't compare to the obsession with the Cougs. We took the boys to the UNLV vs. BYU game (Thanks mom and dad for getting us tickets!) and had the most awesome seats. We were 9 rows up from the field, at the 40 yard line (Right in the middle of the UNLV alumni section! They love the Cougar fans! Ha!). Amazing view. For kids that close is so fun, Jackson could follow the game so easy and he LOVED it. He's asked everyday since if we can go back to the football game! BYU won 24 -14 (UNLV has never beat BYU in Vegas!!) and the most amazing thing was other than the section we were in, you looked anywhere else in the stadium and you saw almost entirely blue! I think Las Vegas loves the Cougs almost as much as Provo! Let the tradition continue!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kara said...

I've gotta show some school pride and say GO REBELS! That picture of Jackson cheering is too cute!

Pike's Place said...

Jackson is such a cutie! And, for some reason, I feel our boys look even cuter with their BYU apparel on -- don't you think? :)

Tricia said...

I love how how excited Jackson is at the game! What a cutie!!! I'm sure the only way your could tell a Cougar fan from a Rebel fan was the beer in the Rebel's hands and 2 kids in the BYU's fans hands! From what I hear half our ward was there! Too fun.

Susie said...

GO COUGS!!! I went to one of those games when we were down there and it was so much fun!!! Glad you got to go!