Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Returned With Honor!

It's official!! He's Home! Ryan is home from the Ukraine! It's taken me a little while to get pictures downloaded and catch up on all that's been going on. (The last two weeks have been crazy). But he came home Tuesday October 23, after a three hour delay, at about 11:00 pm. We picked him up from the airport with the boys (who we put to bed, then woke up to go to the airport) and it was so fun to see him! Jackson was a little wary at first. (He was Carter's age when Ryan left), but by the time we got from the airport to Mom & Dad's house, he had warmed up to Ryan, and now thinks "Ryan is so cool mama!" I think that has to do with all the presents Ryan (and Grandma & Grandpa) brought back from the Ukraine. A little bribery goes a long way with Jackson. Ha!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kelsey said...

Gosh- last I remember him he was a little kid! Look at him now! He's so handomse! Congrats on coming home!

Melissa said...

Kellie-
I hope you don't mind, I was blog surfing on Kara Woods and found your blog and had to check it out... your family is so adorable. Every time I see a picture of Jackson I think "wow he is a Stan Jr, if there ever was one. We should get the kids together and go to the park.

See ya, Melissa "Lee" Bergquist