Thursday, November 29, 2007

Almost 5 months old!


Bart thinks I'm ridiculous but I'm already thinking Carter is getting too big!! He's all of a sudden not so much of a baby anymore. He's even sitting up! (And no there is not another baby coming...Mitzi) It's amazing how fast he's grown. He's the sweetest baby (I thought Jackson was a good baby, but he wasn't an easy baby) Carter is both! Now I just have to work on getting him back sleeping through the night. He just one night started doing it, and then two weeks straight slept through the night. Then we ruined him by messing up his groove by taking him to Washington for Thanksgiving. Through him all off. Now I have to figure out how to get it back!! And I don't even know what did it the first time!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MitziMcB said...

It is only a matter of time before the next one comes! And, it is about time that we see a post! What? Don't they have computers in Washington? Just teasing. It is good to have you back! Coming walking this morning?

Bird's Nest said...

vacations, sickness and company do it every time! Good luck getting him sleeping through the night again.