Saturday, December 8, 2007

Apple Picking!!



Papa Carl, Aunt Tanya & Uncle Jarod, Mama Kellie, Carter, Daddy Bart, Grandma Mickie & Happy Faced Jackson (MIA - Todd who was taking the picture)

Now this is what a real fall looks like. Bart's parent's have this amazing huge apple orchard, and after all the apples were picked for the harvest, the ones that weren't quite ripe at the time get left on the trees. So we went out and picked a huge bin full of the now ripe apples and made fresh apple juice. It's the best stuff on earth. It is pure concentrated apple juice, and I love it. If I could find a way to talk the airlines into letting me carry on gallons of it, I'd bring it home with me. It's really good frozen and slushy too. Carter rode on the tractor (Driven by Bart's sister Tanya), but after a little while our little pumpkin was a little cold. But in the end we made a huge haul of apples and although he's making such a wonderful face, Jackson did have fun.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tricia said...

How fun! This makes me want to live on a farm! Jackson and Carter will always have so much fun visiting Grandma and Grandpa. I wish you could have figured out how to bring that juice back, YUMMY!