Thursday, January 31, 2008

Bart fixes me once again!

PS...Bart went to the Dr. yesterday and told her that his wife is so bad he can't even talk her into going to the Dr. and so she wrote me prescriptions for an antibiotic, a narcotic cough medicine (which I had no idea they had, and for some weird reason tastes so much better than over the counter cough medicine, they're just trying to be mean, and its purple!) and a pain killer so I can sleep. (Then she called to see how I was doing this morning. She's so nice, and we just switched to her, and I've never even been in to see her yet) I'm only taking the cough medicine at night, because I can't nurse Carter while its in my system. So I feed him, take it at night, it lasts for 6 hours, and then I can feed him again once its worn off. I've only been on all this for 12 hours or so and I feel amazingly better. It's not gone, but at least I can sleep. When I asked Bart why didn't you tell me you were going to the Dr. for me, he said cause I didn't want you to talk me out of going! (He's right I would have, but I'm really glad I didn't!)

(I also felt good enough to look for my camera - guess where it was? In the couch! Ha! Right where I thought it wasn't. It was shoved behind the frame, not just under a cushion, so I never looked that far!) Here's my camera if I could take a picture of my camera using my camera! Ha! And I'm not posting what the inside of my couch looked like! Scary! Who knew so many cheerios and crayons could live in a couch?!? They've been evicted. I vacuumed it out after I saw how bad it was!

6 comments:

Hawley Family said...

Oh thanks for the recommendation!! I am going to have to check it out!! I am just so frustrated with the cannon - my family loves theirs - but I can't stand it! Hope you feel better!

The Cotterell Family said...

Oh Kellie! I hope you start feeling better. It is so hard to be the mom and be sick. Way to go Bart! :)

Brianna said...

Who is your doctor? I've been looking for a doctor for me for quite some time now, but I don't have any ideas. She sounds like a nice woman. HOpe you feel better soon!

Susie said...

Glad you're starting to feel better. When mom's are sick...it's NO FUN!

Teisha said...

I'm so sorry you are sick. My whole fam got it over Christmas! Your kids are so cute. Jackson is the exact same age as my son Tallon. His Birthday is 5-5-05. You live in Las Vegas right? We will be in Vegas the entire summer, I would love to hang out sometime. I can never seem to find little boys for my son to play with...it's just girls everywhere. I'm glad you found my blog, it's so fun to read about you and your fam and see pics.

We are... said...

That is absolutely adorable that your husband went to the doctor for you! I love that idea! :O) I'm glad that the medicine is helping! Unfortunately, it's that time of year!