Sunday, February 10, 2008

Family Love





Jenna and Ryan came down from BYU for the weekend and it was so fun to see them for a little bit, before they went back to the land of frozen tundra. We went to Kevin's GVHS musical "Beauty and the Beast" (very well done, the scenes and costumes were from Tuachan in St. George, Kevin was a townsperson and the enchanted salt shaker), and then dinner Saturday night at Applebees (Jackson's favorite place and he got to pick) and then a quick afternoon at Grandma's before they had to make the long trek home. I brought my camera in hoping to get some cute pictures of the boys, and Ryan and Jenna took turns taking pictures of each other with the boys, and grandpa, and it was so cute! (Both boys have no shirts on because they had ribs with BBQ sauce for dinner). I know its sappy, but I just geniunely love my siblings. It's so fun to be around them, and the older they get the more I like them! I'm glad they're still close enough we get to see them every once in a while. But we know they need to get back to "Spiderman School" (that's what Jackson calls BYU - have no idea where it came from, but yes they learn to throw webs and webs catch them too. By the way he's never seen Spiderman or any part of it, so we don't know where this came from). Good luck with the building swinging!! That's gotta be a tough class. . .
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Gosh, Ryan isnt a little boy anymore! Dont you love how you think everyone stops growing when you leave? Where does the time go? Do you want to come visit Houston? I miss you! =) The boys are cute as ever!

pcd said...

Hello!
Wow, your boys are adorable and Jackson is getting so big! I'm glad you found my blog. I hope you don't mind if I check in on the Yeates family blog every once in a while!
Take Care,
Camery

The Ward Family said...

Sorry I haven't called you back yet. I have been "irresponsible with my minutes," Mike says. Anyway, it all comes down to the fact I have no minutes until the 23rd except for after 9 and on weekends. I'll call you soon! Also, thanks for the package. I'm so excited!!!!

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Kellie! Hope you had a good one.