Friday, February 22, 2008

Tagged By Julie

Things on my "to do" list
1. Play with my boys (and keep them from hurting each other)
2. Exercise (yeah right, but it's always on there)
3. Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet stuff
4. Organize, organize, organize…
5. Spend time with Bart cause he gets off work early on Fridays!

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Buy my dream home & dream decor
2. Tithing
3. Buy Bart some toys so he'll stop whining about my hutch
4. Take my kids, my family & Bart's family on really cool trips
5. Make both our dad's retire (and buy Bart's mom a red VW bug).

3 of my bad habits:
1. Biting my nails
2. Not getting stuff done around the house…I'd rather do anything than dishes or laundry and most often I do!
3. Staying up till all hours of the night because I need Kellie time.

4 places I've lived:
1. Henderson, Nevada
2. Provo, Utah
3. Anchorage, Alaska
4. Las Vegas, Nevada (just over the border, so it's a new city!)

5 jobs that I've had:
1. Gopher at my dad's law firm
2. Receptionist at Orthodontist Office
3. BYU Creamery Ice Cream Scooper
4. BYU Testing Proctor
5. 3rd Grade Elementary School Teacher

Things most people don't know about me
While doing dishes, I'll stop wash my hands, dry them off and then start doing them again, because then they're not as dirty as they would have been…
I sleep with like 6 pillows on my bed, Bart gets only one.
I love to pick at my husband and kids, stray hairs, cutting nails, cleaning ears (I drive Bart nuts!) It's my job to take care of them!

I tag Mitzi & Lisa.

2 comments:

Megan & Shawn said...

Kellie - thanks for finding me. I love having another blog to stalk. Your boys are absolutely adorable. Hope you guys are doing well, and I think Sam and Jackson would be kindred spirits with the whole "Spiderman" thing. Boys are too much fun.

chris2005nath said...

Yea! I am so excited to be in touch with you. Your boys are precious. Jackson looks just like you and has the most beautiful coloring and eyes. I can't believe that Carter already has 6 teeth is crawling and pulling himself to standing!!! Colton just got his first tooth two weeks ago, and is working on figuring out how to get moving once he is on his knees.