Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentine Cookies!


Yummy Yummy Yummy! Jackson loves playgroup everyweek, (and I admit I do too!). It's fun to do something different each week, play with all the kids his age, and get a chance to chat with all my friends! Last week was at the park, since it was such a nice day out we decided to have our Valentines' Lunch outside. This was great until the wind joined our party! We decorated cookies (my cute friend Leslie helped Jackson so I could take pictures), made sandwiches, played in the sand (Jackson's favorite part, I picked sand out of his hair for 3 days), made Valentine bags (well the little girls did at least), and the kids exchanged Valentines. (Well let's be honest the mom's exchanged Valentines for the kids). After the wind kicked in, the Valentine bag craft went flying all over (about 300 little foam hearts all over Goett Park), the sprinkles from the cookies, napkins & paper plates were everywhere. It took major concentration for all these little toddlers to pass out Valentines to each otherWhen Jackson got home he told daddy that all the kids were blowing away!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: