Sunday, February 10, 2008

We're getting spoiled...





If James and Joann keep coming to visit with Baby Alli we're going to have to start trying to talk them into moving here! We have so much fun with this little cutie, it's too bad they're related cause I think Jackson is developing quite the crush. She is such a doll, and I can't believe she's just turned one! It goes so fast! We're going to have to find some excuse to take a trip down to Phoenix, or schedule more conventions for James to come to!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mitzi said...

Tara is a bit jealous now!

AlliFinn said...

More conventions! I love seeing you guys and now with H&M I need to come more often. Your boys are so cute! I love Carters man boobs!! They are bigger than mine.

AlliFinn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.