Thursday, March 20, 2008

How can you not love this Face?

So my camera must be possessed. I loaded all the pictures from the Easter shoot, and none of these loaded. Then I was deleting a bunch off my camera, and realized all of a sudden I was deleting pictures I hadn't seen before. I don't know if I deleted any that I hadn't seen. Just made me sick, because they were so cute. And they're gone forever. Here's hoping Tricia got a bunch of amazing ones! Because I might have deleted that perfect picture! Dang!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Pike's Place said...

What a silly question -- obviously, no one sane could not love that face. :) Carter's a cutie!

Mitzi said...

I love the photo of him with the chick on his head. That is so cute!

Carl & Mickie Yeates said...

We love this face so much. He is looking more like Bart. We love your blog and it helps me not miss all of you so much. You are the best mom in the world. Tanya will need to take lessons from you and not me cause you have taught me so much. We love you.