Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spring is Here


In literally one day, I drove out and the trees by our gate were still shivering in winter on the way back home they had exploded in pink. The temperature has been blissful, I'm sorry for those of you that are buried in snow, I've seen your pictures and shivered for you, but we're in the wonderful high 60's and low 70's. This is my favorite time of year in Las Vegas. Too bad it will be gone in like a week and then it will be 140 degrees outside all the time. I need to live somewhere that's 65 degreess all year round (and not humid, so I don't have to deal with frizzy hair). It can snow for like a week, and then be like 95 for like 2 weeks. Rain is fine, but warm rain like in Vegas. Anyone know where that place exists?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Pike's Place said...

I keep vowing to take pictures of the trees because this time of year is my favorite, too. Jayce has caught on as well and always points out the blossoming trees to me. It's so beautiful!!! I love Vegas right now.

Becca and Ty said...

don't know of such a place, but when you find it TELL ME. Philadelphia's weather is cruel!! haha... love ya!