Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Patricks Day



I thought it would be fun to have a green dinner, so I added green food coloring to rice, corn and the mustard sauce (for chicken cordon bleu), green jello salad, & pina coladas. Pretty much everything I could think of that would dye green. It was pretty funny to see Jackson's face when I gave him and entire plate of green food. And although he doesn't understand what St. Patrick's Day is or why everything was green, but he loved it. He ate more than normal (which for those of you who haven't seen Jackson eat 2 Tablespoons is a victory). So from now on we might have green night, purple night, red night etc. If he eats, I don't care if my rice looks weird. Although we might have to leave some regular for Carter, we'll just say we had a little leprechaun diaper this morning!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pike's Place said...

Fun mom! I don't even think I wore green that day.