Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Egg Dying

This was really the first year that Jackson has understood the whole egg dying thing (I even made Bart dye Jackson some eggs when he was like 2 weeks old, so this is his 4th Easter & yes, Bart thought I was an idiot) but this year he thought it was pretty fun. I don't think he realized that it was for Easter that we dye eggs, he just thought it was a fun thing to do. So he asks me about every 3 days if we can dye eggs again. We had a few splashes of dye, which I hate the white floor in our kitchen because it shows every little mark, so then we had a clean up project as well, but overall more fun than chaos. And yes, no fancy eggs, Bart is big on classic first experiences, (the reason he had a very standard jack-o-lantern for Halloween as well), so we just did colored eggs, even though I had glitter, spongeing, marbleing and I'm sure other fun egg kits as well. Oh well, there's always next year. (I just think Bart is scared of glitter.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: