Sunday, April 13, 2008

For Lisa

Best buddies Jayce & Jackson. . . we sure love Jayce! Jackson loves him because he's fun, I love him because he is potty trained (an incentive for Jackson, that finally got his buns in gear), always does whatever you ask him (I know probably not for you Lisa but he always does for me, which makes Jackson want to do it too, like pick up toys etc), because his mom lets me ramble and is always fun to be around. We need to let these boys play more than just at playgroup...sorry I'm a slacker!

I love that they are holding hands!
All the boys... (missing a few favorites Shane & Trevor, Gabe, Logan, Connor. . . )
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Pike's Place said...

Awwww . . . thanks, Kellie! I'm glad Jayce behaves with you (although I am surprised, seeing as he loves to defy me).

I love Jackson because he's so good-natured and fun. He's a good influence on Jayce, and we definitely need to get them together more often (and that means the moms can get together, too). I love that they're holding hands in the pics. How funny is that?

The Dynamic Trio said...

Oh FUN!! This makes me want a BOY!

Brianna said...

Ooo Firemen! We love them at our house too! Our new place is just south of Decatur and Blue Diamond. We looked at places in Southern Highlands, but nothing ever in our price range and what we needed. If you guys are near Southern Highlands maybe we can get together in the next few months, after we get moved in and all. I think our boys would have a lot of fun together.

Meija said...

Look at those little men! I can't believe how grown up Jackson is.

The Valley Family said...

So cute! I tag you for the blog game. See my blog for details

The Valley Family said...

How exciting and cute is he. I tag you for the blog game. See my blog for details

AlliFinn said...

so cute. So is jackson potty trained?? We miss you guys! Yur ears may have been ringing cause Mickey was here and we were talking bout your cute fam!!!

David and Tiff said...

I am the worst at leaving comments on blogs but that doesn’t mean I don’t check your blog often. I love your latest pictures! You guys have had a crazy winter with all your sicknesses. Hopefully the worst is behind you! Keep the new pics coming!