Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Win!!

For all those of you who have asked me the answer has up until now always been, No. But after enough harassment, pleading and threatening (from me and Cameron's sister Courtnie), Erin & Cameron King (My lovely sister & Brother in law) have given into the dark side and finally started their own blog. Well website and blog. We're still working on getting them to post on said blog, but they do like to take lots of pictures so at least you can see my adorable nephews.

4 comments:

Anna said...

What is it that makes buldging baby bellies so cute!? Hi Kellie, how's it going?

P & J said...

Hallelujah!!!

Megan & Shawn said...

YEA!!!! Finally, only you could get her to do it! I'm so excited. Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Katrina said...

This makes me so happy! I love Erin!