Saturday, May 31, 2008

Jackson has been talking about Beto. Mom say hi to Beto. Mom can Beto come too? Well stuff like this happens on a daily basis. Sometimes its a name he's decided he wants to be called. Some days its a name we have to call Carter (like the day Jacks was lightening McQueen, and Carter had to be called Mater, or the day they both had to be puppies). But this has been going on for a few days. Finally I asked him who Beto was. And he said, Mom! (like duh?!?!) he's my baby tomato!!) Beto the baby tomato?!?! where in the world. Don't most kids have a human imaginary friend, or maybe a cute little animal friend? My kid has a produce friend. great.

4 comments:

Shelise said...

lol too funny. At least its healthy instead of an oreo or something. This is so funny.

Kristen Gough said...

Hilarious Kellie. I can't believe how old he is now--last time I saw him he was just a baby! Hopefully we'll have a chance to 'ketchup' soon. Get it? :)

Tiffani said...

That is just the funniest story. I got a good laugh! Kids are so funny!

hollyhs5 said...

hilarious!