Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Desperate Plea

So in my last post (and yes I know I'm a slacker lately) I said our hard drive had taken ALL my pictures hostage. I know they are on there, but the problem is we can't get any of the computers to recognize the hard drive, so I can't access anything saved on there. (all my pictures, all my cute fonts, my digital scrapbook stuff - all backed up on there, and no way to get them). Bart is still going to work on the issue for me, and I'm still hopeful that I'll get my pictures back. (Every picture since the summer after we got married, including Jackson's birth, all his baby pictures and all of Carters as well.) I have put some of them on DVD's but I'm not sure what I had and what I hadn't. I printed a bunch of Carters just before this happened, so if I lose the pictures I at least have some, but I will be pretty heartbroken. So here's my plea - if you (anyone who reads this) have pictures that you happen to have taken of my kids would you take a minute and send them to me? Whether you just email them to me (kellieanneyeates@gmail.com is the best address for pictures) or if you have lots burn them to a cd and I'll come get them or pay you to ship them. Thanks for any help.... I just feel almost trapped without my pictures. I had all these projects, I was planning on doing (for our house as well as my scrapbooks) and now I don't have any of the pictures I was planning on using. Jackson knocked a family tree I had done off our wall and all the pictures got ruined, and now I don't have pictures to replace them. I know no one needs one more thing to do, but if you have any pictures it would mean so much to me if you'd just take a few minutes to send them to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh no! Good luck Kellie.

Pike's Place said...

You got mail! (although I didn't have much). I hope it all gets recovered! It seems as if everyone's been having that problem lately.

Julie said...

I've got some cute ones from this summer when we were all in Washington. I'll email some today. Good Luck!

Tiffani said...

THats the worst... my friend just lost all of her pics too. I hope you figure it out!

James said...

Oh man!! Thats the worst. I wish I had some. maybe I do. Ill look! Hope all else is well!