Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jackson's overactive imagination

Today Jackson came in my room and informed me that he'd been talking on the phone to Hannah Montana. (we're personal friends I guess.) Then told me that Hannah Montana told him that he could go to the big boy park, and that he was allowed to drive my car. Oh, really? When I informed him that he was not driving my car, he said Well Hannah Montana said I could, and walked out to go call her again and tell her mom said no. (which I heard being discussed later on). That Hannah Montana. What a bad influence...

A few days ago Jackson came to me with a large scale plan. He has decided that we're going to build a farm in our backyard. He had thought it all out. Here's the details. Bart is in charge of carrying the cows, Jackson is in charge of buying the pigs and I'm in charge of the sheep. He also said that I'm in charge of the farmer's house, Jackson is building the barn (it's going to be very large and yellow) which he says he's drawing the map on how to build the barn. He has also decided that he is in charge of driving all the tractors. Gradually every day comes up with more details for his farm, we'll see what tomorrow brings and what assignments I get (I get more everyday).

4 comments:

Katrina said...

He is so cute! Does he like Hannah Montana? Goin for the older girls I guess. Brynlee just started liking her and now that is all I hear about.

Pike's Place said...

Jackson is hilarious! What a hoot! Jayce was missing him today . . .

Mitzi said...

What a great thing to have in a journal for you to read from at his wedding! Seriously...where does he come up w/ these things? Are you a big Hannah Montana watcher?

AlliFinn said...

I had no idea you were so close to Hannah. Wow kelly. Thats awesome!!!