Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Carter's 1st Carousel



Lisa and I took our kids to the Outlet mall for story time and then they get to ride the carousel. It was the first time Carter had been on a Merry Go Round. (not for lack of trying - mean lady at the District wouldn't let him on that one - angry.) But he did great. Little bit nervous but how can you not love the lights, and animals? Jackson has been going through a little bit of a nervous stage. Nervous about swimming (which he used to love), nervous about carousels (which he used to beg us to do). He was terrified if I took my arm off him. Not just not touching him, but if it wasn't physically wrapped around his waist. Carter is starting to be the fearless one, and my little Jackson is starting to wuss out a little bit.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Coby & Ash said...

Ok Kell, so obviously I haven't visited your log in quite a while so first off....CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy for you! I hope its team pink...Let's face it girl, you are outnumbered (and girls are just some much fun. Obviously, I don't know the flipside)! When do you find out, or are you going to? But seriously I'm so thrilled for you!

Pike's Place said...

Jayce has gone through that fearful stage, too. Don't worry -- it passes fast and then you miss the caution he used to have. ;) The grass is always greener . . .

The Valley Family said...

How cute are those pictures. Love the new look on the background and the picture

James said...

could your boys be any cuter?? When do you find out what having????