Friday, September 26, 2008

I have a problem

Yep - I can't stop eating these. 3 pregnancies so far and I've had 3 different obsessions. Jackson's pregnancy I ate a chicken quesadilla almost everyday with straight jalepenos. Carter's pregnancy I single handedly downed probably 14 watermelons (to the point where Bart actually begged me to stop buying watermelon.) And baby #3 I can't get enough buffalo wings. (Maybe that explains Jackson's spunk and Carter's sweet, cuddly nature)...

I've been to Buffalo Wild Wings (love the spicy garlic wings, and the regular hot wing sauce), Hurricane Grill (for those in Southern Highlands = Not a fan), Enzo's (a New York pizzeria / italian joint that does really good pepper steak sandwiches and hot wings) and we've bought bags from the grocery store / Costco so that I can make them at 11 am or 10:30 pm whenever I need them. Now I know pregnancy means cravings for a lot of women, but I've never had cravings like the stereotypical ice cream in bed thing, or pickles and anchovies or other strange foods. I've never asked Bart to go get me something because I really wanted it or done the midnight cravings thing. I do seem to have a favorite food for each kid and either this one is going to be spicy or is going to have chicken legs because I'm obsessed.

9 comments:

Wood Family said...

You'll have to try the Pizza Hut Buffalo Wings! They are Delicious!
http://www.pizzahut.com/Menu.aspx?tab=wingStreet

JoAnne said...

sounds like my problem except i cant stop eating period. Im an equal opportunist to all foods!!!!

hollyhs said...

ha ha! that's funny. with me, i was obsessed with lemons and lemondade. i couldn't get enough! it's so crazy what your body does! :)

Dirk and Marissa Black said...

Try the Mango Habanero sauce at Buffalo Wildwings. It's my favorite!

Mandy Rasmussen said...

Papa John's Wings are really good too! By the way -you've been tagged -go to my blog to see rules, etc.

Mandy Rasmussen said...

Try Papa John's wings -they are yummy. You've been tagged! See my post for rules, et.! Love ya

sheila piper said...

I am way past baby days and the food you mentioned sounds really good. Congratulations. Boy or not babys are special.

sheila piper said...

Congratulations. Babies are sweet no matter what. The food you mentioned sounds so good and I am far from the baby years.

Erin King said...

This is me all the time! Buffalo wings are the only thing I crave on a regular basis pregnant or not. At least you're craving something good that Bart likes too. :)