Sunday, September 21, 2008

We're almost there...

Our ultrasound is set for Tuesday September 30th and we'll finally know if we're getting a sweet little girl or another fun little boy. What do you think? This one seems like its taken forever (all my Dr's ultrasounds are done at 18 weeks now no matter what (too many babies where they couldn't see and had to do extra ultrasounds), but with Jackson we knew at 15 weeks and Carter at 16. So this baby seems like it's taken forever!! Bart won't give an opinion - he says he can't pick so it doesn't matter. I'm not sure what I think. With both Carter and Jackson I had an almost positive feeling they were both boys. But there is always Bart's grandpa's dream where we were standing with him & his wife, with our six sons and their six wives. Then just after that we found out Jacks was a boy, and then after Carter, Bart just laughed and said Two down! With this one I don't have a feeling, so I just feel confused. Time for the confusion to be over - I just want to know!!

(and yes I know I just said in about 400 words what I could have said in 10. Bart likes that about me I promise! ha!) Bottom line - vote cause I'm bored and antsy and I want to know. Since I can't yet, I want to know what you think! Now go!

18 comments:

Nikki said...

I was totally thinking a girl until you wrote that part about Bart's Grandpa having that dream. I am torn to??? I guess I will go with boy.

Tricia said...

Yeah, I'm the first to vote but I'm not quite sure yet! I'm going to go for a GIRL! You would be a fun girl mom too!

Taralee said...

statistically speaking, I'm gonna guess BOY. I had 3 girls first, so I'm going that route with you too :) (I probably just spelled a lot of stuff wrong, my brain is still adjusting to a new baby.) :)

Pike's Place said...

I think you'll have another boy -- you're on a roll with the male offspring. You need that basketball team! :) How cute would three little boys be? Of course, if you had a girl, it would be a completely different kind of fun, and she would be utterly adored by her older brothers. Either way, you'll have an adorable child. Just make sure you tell me when you find out!!!! I'm so curious!

Kara said...

Wow, you found out so early! I didn't find out what I was having until 19 weeks. Most Dr's won't even do it until 18-20.
I hope you get at least one girl! They are so fun. So I'm going to send you pink vibes all week :) I can't wait to know what it is. You better post as soon as you can!

Vance & Adri Petersen said...

I think you're having a GIRL!! Exciting, let us know. :) Congratulations again.

Andrea and Blake said...

Now that I have one of each I always hope that others do as well! you have the cutest boys and of course it really wouldn't matter if you got another one, but it will be so fun to have a baby girl! we're crossing our fingers and can't wait until you find out!

hollyhs said...

i vote girl! :)

Mitzi said...

I voted girl! But she could be just like Tara! That isn't always a bad thing...

JoAnne said...

girl

Jarod and Tanya Rollins said...

You have to remember that my Grandfather was losing (or I guess had already lost) his mind and was having all kinds of crazy dreams-all of which so far have proven false so far. Although maybe this would be the one dream that was true! You never know. I say a girl-that way our little girls will have each other to play with at family gatherings!

Carl & Mickie Yeates said...

Hi Honey, I think you are having a girl because you and Bart need more stress in your life (haha) and that would definitely throw a little spice into your life. Besides you have the most beautiful babies and that probably won't change. So yes, I vote a beautiful baby girl. (You are going to burn all these voting results when you have a boy, right?)

Julie said...

I am torn, just because statisticly (sp?) speaking I am told if you have 2 of one gender in a row the third will be the same. I am proof of that. But, everyone needs a little girl in their life. even if they are crazy in their pre-teens!! I think I vote for boy:)

lindsay said...

i voted for a girl, but i must admit, i always thought it would be cool to have a bunch of boys. can't wait to find out!

Mandy Rasmussen said...

I vote girl! Girls are so fun -boys are too -just in different ways. Love Ya!

Mandy Rasmussen said...

I vote girl!! Girls are so fun -boys are too -just in different ways. Love Ya!!

Jenna said...

i'm thinking boy... but it would be fun to have a girl.. i'm too biased for this i think.

Anna said...

ok, I'm sure you've already tabulated, but you've got 4 boys to 12 girl votes!! I was going to vote girl but now I'll just feel like I going along with everybody else! One more for the boys!!