Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What a sweet husband


Having a pregnant wife is not always fun. Besides being sick, tired, crying for no reason, not getting anything done and the not fitting in any clothes its great. Ha! Bart goes out of his way to help me in any way he can. He's so helpful around the house (probably more so than I am) and is always asking if there's anything he can do to help me. Even the little things like not letting me carry one of the boys, even though it means he has to do double duty. The boys love it, and to be honest so do I.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nikki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

So I thought I just left a comment but I think it didn't work, so if it pops up twice sorry. What a good husband. Good job Bart. We are so excited for your new baby. Sorry about the sickness I can totally sympathize with you no fun. We love all the posts-it's fun to see what's up with you guys even thought we don't see you often.

Nikki said...

I just figured it out! It's hard to leave a comment when you have to kids tugging at you and asking you for things. I just read the top my comment has to have blog owner approval-how do you do that setting that's a really good idea. sorry for all of the posts.