I have a bone to pick with the two of you. Here is a list of things that you've done in the last 48 hours that I do not want repeated ever. Consider this your official notification...
* Turning the wax holder on my scentsy candle warmer upside down and then turning the warmer on. (For those that don't know, it results in liquid wax dripping into the warmer -very hard to get out- and all over my night stand.) (* Done by Jackson)
* Grabbing books off my bookshelf in my bedroom (they're in my room for a reason, I like those books and they're not for you) and dunking them in my bathroom toliet. Not okay. (Done while I was cleaning up the scentsy candle mess). (* Done by Carter)
* Cutting 9 holes in the sides of the port-a-crib. (That's bad). Cutting holes while your brother was in the port-a-crib. (That's worse). (* Done by Jackson with Carter cheering him on I'm sure).
* Climbing inside the oven. The oven is not for playing in. I don't care if you think it looks like a cave. I don't care that you're really proud that you can open it and move the racks out. (*Done by Carter)
* You don't get to decide when your hair is too long. I am your mom and I'm in charge of you. I decide, and your hair was not too long. Don't cut it. (* Done by Jackson who now has a bald spot on the right side of his head...) (and yes every pair of scissors now has a home at the top of my pantry...)
* Don't stand on top of your brother's bike, and then let go of the hands, and push yourself backwards across the kitchen. Mom is pregnant and getting fatter by the day. In a few weeks, she will not be quick enough to save you, and kitchen floors are not nice to fall on. (* Done by Carter)
* Pushing the shopping cart so fast that 4 gallons of milk go flying off the bottom of the cart, and into the parking lot, so I have to chase rolling milk jugs before anyone runs them down. (*Done by Bart - oh wait...and he says the look and screams of joy from the boys was well worth the milk jug chasing & did we ever really wonder where they got it from?)
I realize that as your mom I never informed you of these rules, and that was probably unfair of me. How incompetent of me not to realize those were on your to-do lists for the day. You are now on notice. Time outs and consequences will commence.