Monday, October 6, 2008

Jackson's Questions. . .

A few friends did these with their kids and although I only had one kid who could answer (it still took me three tries to get through all the questions). It was fun to know what Jacks thinks and I was surprised by quite a few of the answers. Especially by what he hears around the house (like what mom is bad at ) and the little things about what I like to do. Just funny. Give it a try, I promise you're kids will surprise you. (Whether that's good or bad....?)

1.What is something mom always says to you?

Jackson: Play nice and not be naughty
Carter: mom

2. What makes mom happy?

Jackson: Not being naughty and drinking milk
Carter: mom

3. What makes mom sad?

Jackson: When I pull my curtains down (he pulled them out of the wall) and when I break the fan
Carter: Ding Dong

4. How does your mom make you laugh?

Jackson: play and tickling
Carter: Mom

5. What was your mom like as a child?

Jackson: a baby girl
Carter: Da

6. What is her favorite thing to do?

Jackson: Play with your stuff (I asked what stuff and he said paper)
Carter: At this point ran away

7. What does your mom do when you're not around?

Jackson: not play, she works, she goes in the office

8. What is your mom really good at?

Jackson: playing games

9. What is your mom not very good at?

Jackson: cutting cheese for me (Bart always says I cut it crooked)

10. What does your mom do for her job?

Jackson: Paper stuff (Scrapbooking...hee hee!) and stamps

11. What is your mom's favorite food?

Jackson: Chicken and Pizza

12. What makes you proud of your mom?

Jackson: When you play with me and noisemakers

13. What do you and your mom do together?

Jackson: We play fun games, and play bikes.

14. How are you and your mom the same?

Jackson: We both like pool water and orange juice. (I must emphasize we don't drink the pool water... just the orange juice).

15. How are you and your mom different?

Jackson: You're a girl and I'm a boy. Carter and Dad are different too.

16. How do you know your mom loves you?

Jackson: I know you love me and I love you. (I like this one)

17. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?

Jackson: Applebees (this is his favorite place to go), El Pollo Loco

No comments: