Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged! (And Behind...)

So over the last couple weeks I've been "tagged" by quite a few different posts that I just never got around to doing. Here's the rules for this one. Go to the 4th file of pictures on your computer and post the 4th picture in that file. (I have no idea why its all fours).

Since my hard drive is still MIA with all my pictures, I only have 3 new files on this computer and they're all recent pictures because I don't have anything else. So I counted an extra file of Bart's I don't know what's in and then came up with this picture. It was Jackson's first (and only so far) candy necklace, I can't remember where we were going, but he was being really loud and I needed a break so candy necklaces make a good distraction for keeping a kid's mouth busy without constant talking. Like I'm sure a lot of three year olds, Jackson says something repeatedly until you acknowledge whatever it is that he's saying. He was sticky but quiet. Pretty soon here I'm going to need two candy necklaces!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: