Monday, November 24, 2008

I've been Tagged. . .

Rules:
1. Post rules on your blog
2. Answer the six '8' items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment.

So here we go -

8 favorite TV shows (shows I like or shows I get to watch? Watch it would be Backyardigans, Wonder Pets, HigglyTown Heroes, Handy Manny, Sesame Street, Little Einsteins, Johnny & the Sprites, and Veggie Tales.)
1. Chuck - seriously so funny - Bart and My favorite show
2. Smallville (Bart got me into this, and now I have to watch until the dumb guy flies)
3. Project Runway
4. Ghost Whisperer (Dumb I know but I watch and cry every week... it's like torture)
5. Numb3rs
6. CSI's (any of them and since there on constantly in reruns you can find one almost anytime of the day, these are what I watch while doing something else, like working on the computer or something)
7. House (although I'm really behind I have 10 Tivo'ed I haven't watched yet)
8. Burn Notice (only on at odd times of the year but we love it)

8 things I did yesterday
1. Drove home from Provo to Las Vegas
2. Helped Erin (my sister) find medicines for her 10 month old who has an earache and was severely rebelling against being in his car seat.
3. Read Pride & Prejudice
4. Ate lunch at a hamburger place in Cedar City with the largest shakes I've ever seen
5. Ate Cheerios for dinner at 9:00pm
6. Cleaned out the car and did laundry from our trip
7. Watched 101 dalmations with the boys
8. Took a bath (and read my pride & prejudice book)

8 things I look forward to

1. Jenna & Hyrum, Kevin & Ryan coming home today
2. Healthy baby boy (and not being pregnant anymore!)
3. Christmas (first one Carter will understand a little bit)
4. Possible new job for Bart
5. Getting all the pictures of my kids back off the frozen hard drive...yes we're still working on that dumb thing.
6. Getting Carter's baby book done (preferably before I have another baby book to do)
7. Having Thanksgiving Decorations put away and Christmas up (sad but it already seems like there's not enough time to put them up and enjoy them before Christmas!!) I wish I could wave a wand and poof everything is away and all the new decorations are up.
8. Having pictures done of the boys (Carter's 18 month old to match Jackson's 18 month pictures) and then of course when the baby comes.

8 favorite restaurants
1. Claim Jumper
2. Cafe Rio (not really a restaurant but who cares)
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Chevy's (My whole family goes and all order flautas...)
5. Chipotle (still not a restaurant but yummy burritos)
6. Macaroni Grill
7. Famous Daves
8. Olive Garden (I've loved since I was really little)

8 things on my wish list
1. Canon DSLR camera
2. New crib bedding for the baby (Carter and Jackson shredded their bumpers)
3. Bunk Beds (Carter and Jackson are sharing a room when the baby gets here)
4. An extra room or two on our house
5. A night out with my husband and no kids!
6. Take the boys to Disneyland
7. Scrapbook cutter (Wishblade or Silouette) cuts vinyl and paper
8. To stop worrying (about my kids, about the baby, about money, about jobs, about our economy, about the government being messed up, about wars getting out of control) this will never happen but its nice to think of.

8 people I tag
1. Erin King
2. Lisa Pike
3. Jenna Pitt
4. Ryan Johnson
5. Tiff Larson
6. Ashley Bryan
7. Kristen Gough
8. Nikki Bird

2 comments:

craftyashley said...

I already did this tag- but thanks! I love reading others' tags. :) You are so cute!

Janae Walker said...

so random, but i am reading pride & prejudice right now too! i have never read it and wanted to do it :) also, chuck is my favorite show! i haven't really found people who watch it besides my husband and myself! nice to know that someone else appreciates chuck as much as i do!