Monday, January 12, 2009

Our Christmas Play



Bart's sister Tiffany, and his cousin Jessica made these puppets from kits (I think they're Martha Stewart), and then took it upon themselves to write a play to match them. Jackson was Santa for the first 3 minutes. I wish I'd gotten a better picture of it, but I was laughing so hard I forgot to take pictures. Most of the time Jackson's head was above the couch, with his puppet behind it (we're going to work on that concept). He tried really hard, and did a great job, then after a few minutes he accidently dropped the puppet and got embarrassed. That was the end of his puppet debut. He ran away and watched the rest of the show.

I can't remember the whole thing, but the gist of the play was Santa is in trouble and needs help, so the elves recruited friends (a snowman, and reindeer I think), and the snowman "knowed a guy" that could help Santa out. Never mind that the reindeer looked like the crazy hyenna off Disney's Lion King movie, or that our family Christmas program involves the mob...(got a problem with that? We also "know a guy"....) It was hilarious, and I think Tiff and Jess might have won themselves an annual gig... you have about 11 months girls... get busy.
Posted by Picasa