Thursday, March 12, 2009

Much Needed Help


Lake Las Vegas These flowers are amazing . . .

Bart's cousin Amy came and stayed with us for a few days to help me (in my huge preggo state) unpack the chaos that was our house. On her pretty much only trip out of the confinement that was our house, Bart, Jacks & Amy went to Lake Las Vegas and the Bellagio atrium. When she left on Sunday, Feb 22, I told her that it was such a blessing to have her help, that if I had the baby tomorrow at least my family would be unpacked enough to find clothes and other necessities. Jackson said later that night that the baby was going to come tomorrow. I told him no way. Jackson was right. Owen came literally the next day and thanks in part to Amy, Grandma was able to find their clothes and other things while I was taking it easy, snuggling my new little baby...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: