Friday, March 13, 2009

Our New Addiction. . .



This one is totally Grandma & Grandpa's fault (with Erin & Cameron as accomplices). When G&G gave us the Wii for Christmas Jackson began to call it "My Wii" (Cause every three year old should have a Wii huh? Did I mention he told me one day that he needs an iPhone? Yeah, sure.) A second controller, MarioKart, and steering wheels were birthday gifts (This was my favorite game when I was little, other than Donkey Kong, and I was awesome at both. Now at 27 I've reverted back to it.) So far our rankings are 1. Bart 2. Jackson 3. Carter 4. Owen if he could hold the steering wheel and lastly 5. Kellie. Yep, I suck. (Sorry Mickie, I sup too). But it's true. I drive off every cliff. I was the little girl who when she had to jump on the old school Nintendo would jerk the controller upward, and physically jump. Now you think that would help since Nintendo now controls things by actually jumping. But nope, it just throws me off every cliff. Bart says I drive too jerky, I secretly think he gets a little satisfaction that he's a better driver, in real (yes I admit it, he was a professional bus driver, as he likes to remind me) and Nintendo life. I will be better. And I need Donkey Kong too.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Sherri said...

Loved your post Kelli!! You probably already know this but you can actually download the old Donkey Kong if you connect your Wii to the internet. We've downloaded it to ours and it's a blast. We love the old school games! Kirby is my favorite.

Ryan said...

you can buy all the donkey kong game and download them on the wii. You have to get the other kind of controller though.

Jenna said...

hey kell, did you know you can buy and download the donkey kong games??? kidding :) but don't worry, I was TERRIBLE, but after a few addicted weekends i'm up to par. Just takes time!