Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Question. . .


Why do things that are not supposed to grow, flourish in my house. (This is an onion that sprouted the best plant I've ever had, sitting on my counter, no water, no light, nothing). This theory also works with sippy cup goo, socks all over my house, food in the fridge I forgot was there.... those flourish beautifully.

And the things that should grow beautifully look like this:

The one plant I am trying to grow (out of duty to Bart's cousin Amy who planted it, she's way more optimistic than I am). It has been pretty much dead twice. We're trying to bring it back. Don't judge. It's either the plant or the children. Most days I choose the children.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

craftyashley said...

My girls pick every petal and leaf off of every plant in our general vicinity. Plants + Children just don't mix.
Although I could never keep even a cactus alive before I had kids, so I dunno!

Kristen said...

That is me. I have a black thumb. But I so yearn to have a garden! Maybe someday...