Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Winder Easter Eggs

Grandma Winder (Bart's grandma)started the tradition of making these yummy Easter Eggs. Tanna was nice enough to let us infringe on her egg making, and sacrifice a few of the eggs for the boys to experiment rolling them into egg shapes. Although some of them didn't turn out looking so pretty, the boys sure enjoyed it, and even more so enjoyed eating them. Here's hoping that one of these years, I'll get my act together enough to start doing these fun traditions for my boys, so far that has not happened!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy Rasmussen said...

I remember my grandma Winder making these at Easter..this past Easter I was thinking about doing it myself but I don't have the recipe...please share!!! I would love to make them with my kids. Looks like you had fun!! :)

Jenna said...

your hair looks really cute!! :)what are those eggs made of? they look like some kind of dough...?