Sunday, May 3, 2009

Grandpa will be so proud. . .

Grandpa Stan moved offices recently and Grandma has spent a little bit decorating the new building. She asked me for a picture of the boys to put in a frame on Grandpa's desk. She assured me that it doesn't have to be a professional picture, just a casual one that I happen to take of the three of them. In an attempt to cooperate I tried to get the boys to pose for a picture. You decide. Two different sessions.
Any of these would be worth framing and hanging in a professional office don't ya think? Don't worry Grandpa, you'll get a nice picture for your office, when Owen is three, and they can all sit still. We'll keep trying...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Taralee said...

they're both way cute, but I think I'll go with the bottom one because their hair is SOOOO CUTE!! :)