Monday, May 4, 2009

No one could ever love me more. . .

(Yes this is 9 days late. We were in Utah for graduation over our anniversary. Then we came back the night of Jackson's birthday and had his party the next day (Never doing that again). Now we're playing catch up on the bloggy blog blog. My parents & Jenna and Hyrum watched the boys so we could go out to dinner (we went to a yummy place called Pizzeria 712 on State Street in Orem - go try it!) So fun just to go to dinner with no kids! I didn't know how to just sit and talk without bouncing, swaying or walking a baby.


Six years ago before Bart & I got married one of my best friends from High School told me that she knew she should marry her husband because no one would ever love her more. I knew that when I married Bart, no one would ever love me more. What I didn't realize, is just how much that is. I know every sappy wife on their little family blog, posts about how their husband is the greatest, and they can't believe how fast __ years have gone by.

So here it is: Sappy Warning!
I knew I was marrying an amazing man. He makes me laugh, he knows me so well, and does everything he can to fix even the smallest, most ridiculous things for me. I still miss him every time he's gone, and can't sleep if he's not there beside me. He takes such good care of our family, and is adored by these three crazy little boys of ours. He tells me what a great mom I am (even when I'm not), tells me I look beautiful (even when I don't), and always makes me feel better (especially when the boys are driving me crazy!) His only fault is that he hates my yoga pants!

I can't imagine my life without him, and I'm even more blessed to be his wife - 6 years, 3 boys, 7 houses, 4 jobs (and counting) later.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

The LEO Family said...

Awww... Happy belated Anniversary :) You two totally look the same. We're going to miss your cute lil' family so much. But we'll let you know when we're here visiting, and let us know if you're ever in Utah. Take care, and THANKS for everything!

Pike's Place said...

You two are the perfect pair! Congrats on the anniversary!

Jenna said...

hooray! love you both!

Bart said...

Nice post, thank you for saying nice things about me. Love you too!!

Christie Elizabeth said...

This makes me so happy! Congrats you two! Love y'all!

Brianna said...

Congratulations! Your wedding pictures are beautiful! Can you believe how fast 6 years flies by? And how much you can jam in those 6 years?

It was real great seeing you the other day!