Friday, May 1, 2009

Now Presenting . . .



Thumbsucker #2. He's only done this a hand full of times. It's cute. Yes I know - we're going to have to pay for braces (Bart and I have jacked up teeth, the kid has no chance anyway). Carter quit at 8 months on his own. 80% of kids quit before 1 year old, the other 20% end up like my sister and get a bike at 5 years old to quit sucking their finger. Hold out buddy, you get better prizes.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ryan said...

He's a red head for sure.

Teisha said...

He's so cute! I can't imagine 3 boys...sometimes one is enough for me lol! You must be one tough cookie! they are all so adorable!

Julie said...

Thumbsucking babies are darling, jacked up teeth and all. It's worth the easy pacifier! He's just adorable!

Taralee said...

Yea, there is something cute about it :) Chase sucked his thumb full on for about 2 months and then just stopped. That is actually on my list of things to post about. I thought the pictures were so cute I wanted to post a before and then after. Good luck :)