Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Pirate Boat Maiden Voyage


(Notice Jacks' lips are about the same color as his eyes... they were a little cold. It was almost 100 degrees and my boys are freezing. Even after I carried buckets of hot water out from the house for 20 minutes... they are such wussies.)

Yeah, it didn't go that far. Just to our back yard into the kiddie pool. And I think it goes without saying (but yes I realize I'm saying it), I didn't put the pirate boat in the kiddie pool. You have two guesses, and one of them wasn't Owen.

So now what can you do with a pirate boat that is as big as your kiddie pool?

Sit on it.

Jump on it. Pretty much that's it.
(and yes, underwear again. And again, not my doing. Maybe he's just of the speedo persuasion. We're going to have to work on that before he's a teenager. Bad things come from speedos, like 350 lb men in bright red speedos at Wet 'N Wild. If you've been there, you've seen that man. Jackson will not be that man, so help me.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: