Monday, May 25, 2009

Pirate Ship Fun Part Deux



So I came downstairs from putting Owen down from his nap and I found Jackson laying on the floor of the family room trying to blow up the pirate ship Grandma Mickie got him for his birthday. I tried to explain that the pirate ship needed to wait for a day when we were going to Grandma Kathy's house to swim in the pool. But those begging eyes, and the fact that he was working so hard to blow it up, guess who ended almost passing out from blowing the dumb thing up? That's right. Mom.


Cute huh? Better be. That darn thing takes a lot of air. But sitting still isn't good enough, so since we don't have a pool, what's the next best thing? The stairs.

And no, I have no idea what happened to Jackson's pants between the last picture and this one. Story of my life.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Pirates don't wear pants, Helloooo. They usually Swash their Belt Buckles, and so no belt, no pants