Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Second Cousins?

Owen, Benjamin & Jack

Is that what they are? My cousins' children to my children. I don't know how all that works, 2nd cousins? 2nd cousins once removed? Whatever they are, they're cute. These are the two little boys born to my two cousins within a month of Owen. My cousin Mike's wife, Lauren had Jack one day short of a month before Owen, and Baby Benjamin was born about two weeks later to my cousin Emily and her husband Jonathon. What cuties.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janae Walker said...

i think you are actually second cousins to the babies and they are second cousins once removed, but i am really not sure about that! i loved looking at all the posts in the past few days! wow, everything looks like so much fun! oh, we are coming to vegas end of may to beginning of june. maybe we can see each other.

Anonymous said...

Okay, this is how it goes. Your are 1st cousins to your cousins. Their babies are 1st cousins once removed to you. Your babies and their babies are 2nd cousins cause all the babies are one generation down from the original cousins. See, easy as pie. If you still don't understand I will draw a graph and mail it. Love mom

Mike and Lauren said...

I love these pictures! I'm so sad I wasn't there to see you guys and meet Owen...but hopefully it'll happen soon!! They're all so dang cute! And I'm completely unbiased :0