Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I think you underestimate the Sneakiness. . .


One of the best parts of summer is popsicles. Grandma took the boys and let Jackson pick out any popsicles he wanted. He chose these crayon shaped ones that have three flavors on each one. After lunch almost every day the boys have begged for popsicles after they finished eating. One of the first days of popsicles, Jackson went to the Home Depot kid's clinic. They gave him a popsicle. Then after coming home, we had lunch were they begged for popsicles, so I gave him. Then I had some things to run and do, so Bart was taking care of feeding them dinner. When I got home, I saw them outside eating popsicles! Daddy is a softie. They had talked Daddy into more popsicles, he claimed he felt bad because Carter hadn't had one at Home Depot, but then how do you give one to Carter and not Jackson? (He says he didn't know I'd already given them one at lunch)... Turns out this was the second ones he'd given them. They're sweet up turned faces, and begging pleases and Daddy was a pushover....

You have learned well my little ones. Divide and conquer. (Final count of popsicles in one day Jackson 4 - Carter 3)...

Posted by Picasa

No comments: