Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Baby Sis & Her Baby!

My sister Jenna and her cutie of a husband Hyrum are having a baby! Yes this is old news to some, but because of direct instructions from Jeniferita I was not allowed to post anything and I'm now defying it. This picture was taken at their cheating ultrasound (we took her to a 4-D ultrasound place because we wanted to find out now!) And we're thrilled that she's keeping with family tradition and having a boy! That will be 6 little boys 4 years old and under when this little one makes his appearance mid-November. Hyrum is third from the youngest of eleven children (his mom is going to be translated) so they have quite the jump on the grandkids. I think this baby is #32? or so? And one of three being born this fall, one in September, one in October, and Jenna/Hyrum's in November. I'm also excited because Hyrum got a job here in Vegas (one of the only graduates in his program at BYU to find one) and they moved to Las Vegas a few weeks ago. Although they're bunking at Mom & Dad's right now, they're busy house hunting (any great house deals, or really cute names for my nephew pass them along!) and even more excited that I get to have a nephew living here close! (I'm so going to be his favorite aunt. No question.)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Translated, no doubt! LOL

Congrats to your sis & her hubby & to you, favorite Auntie Kell. :)

craftyashley said...

There's a cute house the next street over from me. 4 bed, 2.5 bath, 1600+ sq ft, really upgraded. I think asking $144. :)

Heather said...

How exciting!! Another BOY?! FUN!!!

there are tons of houses over here, for pretty cheap. and I LOOOOOOVE my area! (up at the very end of Horizon Ridge, past Mission Hills) and we have a great ward!