Monday, July 13, 2009

Jealous??

So every week we go to the free kids' movie at Town Square, and there is a billboard on our drive that Jackson finally took notice of.

Jackson: Mom, look there is dad!

Mom: Where? (Looking for a Pulte billboard, because the kids' usually recognize that as Bart, because it was on all his work shirts and hard hats for so long.)

Jackson: Right there! (Pointing) See. That looks just like Daddy.






Yep, that's right. I'm married to the Thunder from Down Under.

Jealous, aren't you.

(and yes, apparently you can be in the bishopric, and still be hot stuff...)

8 comments:

Taralee said...

haha. Ya, I would have to say my bishopric husband is quite the hottie, so I definitely agree :) That's so funny!

Pike's Place said...

You are one lucky lady! So which one is Bart? :)

Christa Jeanne said...

Hahaha, wow - kids do say the darnest things, don't they? ;)

Shannon said...

LOL That's too good! :D

KB said...

He looks totally different in a suit and tie. Never would of thought!

Tricia said...

Wow, I'm impressed! Does that mean we can get some free tickets? Too bad I'm not on Enrichment anymore or we could plan a night!!!

Anonymous said...

Like I Say Kellie: I Try to be...
everyday, Love Bart's Mom

The LEO Family said...

LOL! That is too funny! We sure miss you guys. We're planning a trip there next week. We should get together!