Sunday, August 16, 2009

Nothing is better than a fort...


Except a Shark Tent Fort. Can't beat that. I'm pretty sure that its like chocolate, or a (3-child) simultaneous 3 hour nap for me (that's pure bliss).


Carter got this extreme birthday present from Grandma & Grandpa. Next time though I'm declaring that this is a Daddy job to put it together. #1 - there are no instructions. #2 - Doing it with three kids should be grounds for an automatic day off for mom #3 - it doesn't go together like a regular tent, you have to balance and put 4 ends in simultaneously so they don't pop out. Almost like a really messed up Twister game, of mom, a tent and two toddlers. Bottom line. Took almost an hour to get it together.
I believe this is now a rule. Mom's don't put tents together. There's a reason for that, I stink at it!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Frustrations aside, what a great tent! :)

Jarod and Tanya Rollins said...

So cute-love it! I bet the instructions are somewhere at my parents house!

Megan and Shawn said...

Hahahah... I have that exact same tent, and yes I was killing myself trying to put it together the day before I had Jack. It is a HUGE hit at our house too. How random!