Monday, November 16, 2009

"They just throw Candy at you?!?!?"


Jackson's reaction to us telling him that we were going to the BYU homecoming parade. It was too good to be true that you just sat there and people throw free candy at you. We came home with an entire bag full of candy. Jackson's favorite part was the pirate ship from Pirate Island Pizza. Sadly my camera battery died by that time (and genius me forgot our charger in Las Vegas.) Carter only had eyes for the marching bands. Probably because they are the only thing louder than Carter himself. Owen sat in his big chair cuddled up with coats and smiling & clapping at everyone that paraded by.

Ever seen a scarier face on a child? I haven't. Good thing it rotates with this joyful one or I'd be too afraid to get out of bed in the morning.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lisa said...

haha! I can just hear a little mischievous giggle now. It's a good thing they're so cute. :)